- Graduated from Kurume University, School of Medicine, and the post graduate course, acquired the degree of M.D. in 1987 and Ph.D.in 1991.
Worked at Dept. of Pathology, University of Florida College of Medicine as a research fellow, Lecturer at the Urology Department of Kurume University, School of Medicine, then worked for Iida Urology Clinic Medical Corporation as the Assistant Director, subsequently became the Director for Iida Clinic Medical Corporation in 2011.
- Urolithiasis (Basic research for pathogenesis of the calcium oxalate stone and Clinical investigation for prevention of nephrolitiasis).
Endourology・Laser surgery, male climacteric disorder.
- Affiliated Academic Society
- The Japanese Urological Association, Specialist and medical advisor
- Japan Society for Laser Surgery and Medicine, Member and Specialist
- American Urological Association, Member
- Japanese Society on Urolithiasis Research, Member
- Japanese Society of Endourology, Member
- Japan Society for Endoscopic Surgery, Member
- The Japanese Society of Men’s Health, Member
- International Society for The Study of Aging Male (ISSAM), Member
- Urolithiasis (medical journal) Editorial Board Member